The Shri Narsinha Shikshan Prasarak Mandal is located in a Calm, Pleasant and Pollution free rural area of Indoli. Established in June 1971, the Shri Narsinha Shikshan Prasarak Mandal is brainchild vision of our Founder President Late Ramrao Annaso Nikam. The Shri Narsinha Shikshan Prasarak Mandal Indoli has taken 27R. Land on the band of the river Tarali. On this land the Sanstha has constrncted 15739 sq.ft., RCC buliding of 17 rooms. The Shri Narsinha Shikshan Prasarak Mandal manages Primary school (Std. Vth-VIIIth), Secondary School (Std. IXth - Xth) and Higher secondary school (Std. XIth - XIIth) approved by State Government of Maharashtra in and around the same locality.
Our professional courses provide the opportunity to broaden the student’s knowledge, learn new skills and develop personality, all of which are essential for a successful career. The College has highly qualified, experienced, professional, highly motivated faculty. They include Graduates from Commerce, History, Science and Arts with excellent academic standards and teaching experience.
The College has an up-to-date library with a large number of books and journals in the relevant subjects. The library has a separate reference room in which students can put their raw ideas into perspective. The college also has an excellent laboratory facility for the students to gain the Practical knowledge required. For teaching practices our education society has attached Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary school in the same locality.
Name of Sanstha
Shri Narsinha Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Indoli, A/p- Indoli, Tal. Karad. Dist. Satara.
To provide primary, secondary and higher education. To provide scientific, social, vocational, professional and physical education.
- To make progress of society through education.
- The Sanstha and its other branches will not provide cast, religious or class-based education.
- The Sanstha will follow the principles of simplicity and economy.
- To provide hostel, foods, education and other related facilities to help the students of secondary and higher level.
- To provide various loan facilities to the present students and to alumni.
- To inculcate qualities like sympathy, pity, self respect, self-dependence and service.
Keeping before the above aims and objectives the Sanstha has established the vocational and technical sections to make educational development in rural area.